Thursday, September 8, 2016

Note for Nintendo

        Recently I've messaged Nintendo asking if they can give me permission to publish this project once it is done and I feel I should give a quick summarization in their regard. First off, this game essentially takes place after Mystery of the Emblem and The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening. There will be 3 modes to let you play different sides of the story and gameplay. Some Fire Emblem sprites (which will be in a GBA format of sorts) that I will make will be similar, as I use them to build off them and to keep it close to the original but some will have minor changes in them and  others may be entirely new Sprites like Marth's which will have some attacks loosely based off of his Moveset in Melee.

The Mechanics and feel I guess, will be slightly different from the original series not to provoke infringement or copyright, but to have people who have playe the games before feel comfortable with how they play.

I don't believe there's anything else that needs to be said so if the support employee from Nintendo happens to read this... Its up to you I guess.

No comments: